I believe experience adds a broader perspective to all I do and provides increased benefits to clients.
I can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
I also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
As an experienced professional I have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. I can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
Dan started working in the financial industry in 1996 with Fidelity Investments then moved back to Missoula in 1999 becoming a Vice President Wealth Advisor with First Interstate Wealth Management. He began Ortt Financial, Inc. in 2010 with a commitment to helping individuals and families reach their financial goals. Dan has his degree in Finance from the University of Montana and is a designated CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) with 20 years of experience.
He is the proud father of 2 and enjoys watching his kids activities, fly fishing, skiing, and all that Montana and Missoula provide.